Alyssa - 9 months oldJanuary and February have flown by! Ed, Matt and Myself all had birthdays in January. I got the most wonderful birthday present from Ed!!!!! He got me a Yorkie puppy!!!! Ever since I lost Teddy (rest his soul) I have wanted another Yorkie!!! so....... He got me one! His name is Elmo!!! He is sooooooo adorable!! He loves to snuggle up with me in my recliner or in the bed. He is sooo special! Alyssa loves him too! He's just big enough for her!
Alyssa has gotten 2 teeth in now. She thinks she can chew a steak! lol... She is such a good eater! She doesn't seen to be very picky! She LOVES fresh fruit! Her babysitter gives her fresh fruit everyday. She is learning both english and spanish from her sitter. She seems to be understanding them both really well also.
Alyssa has gotten 2 teeth in now. She thinks she can chew a steak! lol... She is such a good eater! She doesn't seen to be very picky! She LOVES fresh fruit! Her babysitter gives her fresh fruit everyday. She is learning both english and spanish from her sitter. She seems to be understanding them both really well also.

She is crawling soooo fast and pulling up on everything! I'm scared of when she starts to walk... more like run!
Matt and Tiff are making plans to move back to Mississippi later this summer or early fall. Matt has been accepted to Ole Miss again. He had a mishap the first time he went due to a serious illness and surgery... but that is over and he has been accepted back. I am soooooo proud of him! He's gonna finally get to go and make his dream come true! I will miss them sooooo much but I know it will make their lives better. They will always have a home here in Laredo.

Matt & Tiff Browning!
Tiff's birthday was yesterday and we had a blast! I fixed a great supper and we had birthday cake and ice cream and that good stuff! We love birthdays at our house!!! Here are a few pics from yesterday.... Enjoy!

Lauren & Alyssa
Mimi and her big girl!
Frank, Lauren & Alyssa

1 comment:
Cute baby. You all look pretty happy, good for you. That trip to Mississippi sure is a long haul to make from Laredo. Congratulations to Matt for opting to go back to college. Good luck to him. I noticed that there are no pictures of Ed on the Blog. Is he camera shy? Take care. Mario
Post a Comment