Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Trick or Treat.... ???

Life in Laredo is good. Everybody is working, everybody is healthy and everybody wishes gas prices would go on down.

Ed is getting his gear ready for the "big trip". They are having inspection of all their gear this weekend and then he goes to Austin for about a week for SRP. That is where they check all the unit from head to toe and all in between to see if they are "fit" to go. If they are looking for people with lots of hair.. that leaves Ed out... lol.

Alyssa is growning by leaps and bounds! She went to the doctor today for her 4 month old checkup. She weighs 12 lbs and 11oz and 24.8 inches long. She is soooo long and thin! She gets to start on cereal. We had already given her a little this past week and she seems to really enjoy it. lol.. She gets that from her Mimi's side of the family... we love to eat! She got her second set of shots.. (kinda sounds like a puppy, huh?) (she drools like a puppy)lololol. She didn't quite like that but she only cried for a few seconds and it was over. She's a toughy!

Halloween is coming up at the end of the month. Alyssa has decided (with a little help from her Mimi) to dress up as Minnie Mouse!!!! I got her the cutest outfit ever!!!! She is gonna be soo damn cute! Lauren is thinking about dressing up with her. Lauren and Frank and Alyssa are going Trick or Treating. They are going to take Frank's nephew, Jr., with them also. We'll see how that goes... lol. Here's a few pics of Alyssa flashing part of her costume!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How sweet is Alyssa going to be on Halloween!! Oh I can't wait to see her all dressed up! I wanna be a fat Tinkerbell! LOL! Wouldn't that be the best?! LOL! I Love it! I hope you feel better! I was on the phone with Lauren today and I heard you talking and you sound sick as hell! Take care of yourself! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!