Well.. it's almost Labor Day! No more white shoes or white pants, huh? lol Summer has been really busy for us this year. We've had additions, subtractions, multipliers and dividers. We've added a new baby to the family, a new daughter in law, a new boyfriend and we have bought a new house. Whew! I'm tired.
Alyssa will be 3 months in a couple of days. She is growing so much right before our eyes! She is changing everyday and she is discovering new and different things each day. We went and had her ears pierced this past weekend. We had 14kt gold diamond earrings put in and they are absolutely precious!! She whimpered for a second and it was over. It just didn't seem to matter to her. She's a toughy! She is learning that she has hands and feet. She enjoys looking at her feet. She has learned that if she kicks in the bath tub it makes a splash. lol.... She has figured out that she can make her hands do things. Not quite sure what all they can do... but they move. lol She also learned how to roll over all by herself. It shocked her the first time she did it but after that she really likes knowing she can get around.
Alyssa and her glow worm! She loves when it lights up!
Alyssa rolled off her pallet when she rolled for the first time!
Alyssa laying in the floor playing with her friends.Matt and Tiff are doing great! Tiff got a new job and is sooo excited over it! She really likes it. Her supervisor told her she was doing a wonderful job and that she was catching on so much faster than everybody else. Matt starts his new job next week. This is his last week here working for me. I'm gonna miss him but I understand his thinking. He and Tiff move into their new apartment on the 8th of September. They are so excited and I am excited for them. I'm sure gonna miss them. But.... we all have to do what is good for each of us.
Well... I probably ought to get back to work. If you would like our new address.. email me. I would love to pass it on. Our phone number will stay the same.

4 comments:
She is a pistol, look at that smiling mouth! Carmen gave Elektra (20 months old) a glow worm and she loves it; plays with it until she falls asleep at night. Send me your address I have some outfits for your granddaughter.
hugs from Georgia
Yvonne
hey girl. she theomost prettiest thing. let me tell u that she looks all like your son....
Aww!! You write the sweetest things! We are really excited about our apartment! And ain't it the cutest thing you ever saw?! And LISSY!!! She's growing so fast! I hate that I'm not that to see her change everyday! I miss ya'll so much! I can NEVER thank you guys enough for EVERYTHING you've done for us! Thank you just isn't enough so I won't even say it! I Love you guys millions!!!!!!!!!!!
Interesting to know.
Post a Comment