Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Well.. it's Wednesday again...



Things are a little chaotic right now in Pleasantville. Lauren has come down with the flu. She has lost 30 pounds in 3 weeks and it hit her system pretty hard. So she is at home in bed... starve a cold, feed a fever (or however it goes). So, Alyssa went to Ms. Dora's today so that she isn't around Lauren to catch the flu. Keep your fingers crossed that Alyssa doesn't get the flu.




Lauren has got a new fella in her life. She is dating a SUPER great guy! His name is Frank. They seem to hit if off really well together.




Ed's girls are here visiting for the summer. Ed and I put them to work at the office. They are earning some summer pocket spending money. They have enjoyed our swimming pool and have met some new friends here. They will be going back home the middle of July.




Well... not much else is happening here. We are sitting here waiting for it to rain! Here's a couple new pics of Alyssa I took. I was messing around with her when she came to the office to visit one day. Enjoy!
Look how much she's grown just in 3 weeks!

I'm learning how to take Mimi's job!

1 comment:

Mrs. V said...

Wow, I can't wait to see that hair grow out, it looks blonde!!!
Next time we get a smile, no? It will come soon!!!
Hugs and kisses
Yvonne